2. Log in to SSH as the root user. If you do not know how to do this, see
3. To log in to MySQL, type mysql -u username -p, where username is your database username.
4. When you see Enter password:, enter your password for that MySQL user.
5. If you did not include the use database command in the .SQL file, select the target database of the import. Do this by typing use database_name; and then press Enter.
6. Type SOURCE /path/to/sql/file.sql, and then press Enter.
7. Monitor the running import log to check for errors.
Code: Select all
8. Once imported, visit phpMyAdmin and there you can see database is imported successfully.